Wentworth Builders recognizes the importance of the positive long-term relationship with our clients and their homes and cottages in Northern Michigan. We will be producing a Fall and Spring Newsletter to keep our relationship active. Please use this information and share it with friends and family.
On August 14th, 2019 Wentworth Builders First Annual Customer Appreciation Party at the Country Club of Boyne took place. Great to see our past and current clients, suppliers and our employees interacting and enjoying themselves. We are looking forward to next year’s event!
Tips for Closing Your Cottage for Winter
- Contact Scott Carbeck at Wentworth Builders to schedule a walk through to develop a punch list for repairs and maintenance.
- We recommend you hire a caretaker to keep an eye on the property during the winter.
- Have a Plumbing & Heating Professional service your HVAC system. Shut down exterior plumbing systems and properly turn OFF your water. Disconnect any outside hoses.
- Make sure the Humidification System is working and the equipment has a water supply.
- Properly protect covered wood porches and steps with a vinyl curtain system.
- Check with your Alarm Company for active Low Temperature and Water Sensors.
- ENJOY the peace of mind that your cottage is properly put to rest for the winter season.
Projects for 2019 Building Season
JUNE - Moved Paul and Jan Stewart into their new home on Fern Avenue
JUNE – Completed Art and Katy Baryames Garage Addition
JULY – Completed the addition to Grouse Hall at Maple River Farm
AUGUST – The Benjamins are moved into their renovated condominium
AUGUST – Started the Cabin at Maple River Farm
SEPTEMBER – The Cotton Cottage build is started on Walloon Lake.
Dominic Bishop started working with Wentworth Builders on June 3rd, 2019. He comes from Cheboygan and is the cousin of our long-term employee, James Bishop. Dominic is part of our Remodel Team, nicknamed the Kangaroo Krew!
Jim Hicks and Nate Hacker both had 10 YEAR Anniversaries with Wentworth Builders this year. Nate and Jim are both fine craftsmen on our Finish Crew.
This year, Wentworth Builders hired a business coach through Growth Partners. We have formed a leadership team that has been meeting weekly to review how we are doing. We have identified the importance of the relationship with our previous clients and the power of positive referrals from them. Please keep us in mind and share your experience of working with Wentworth Builders.
Thank you from the Wentworth Builders Crew!