Wentworth Builders guarantees the care, beauty, and superb functionality we put into every project we take on. Craftsmanship does not happen simply by using the best tools, the best materials, or through vast expenses. Craftsmanship is a philosophy; it's about doing things right the first time. There are three objectives to consider when building a home; quality, budget & schedule. Our promise is to fulfill what is most important to the client, which might mean sacrificing one of the three objectives to satisfy the other two. For example, if quality is the number one priority, then the schedule may be prolonged.
Whether we are constructing a complicated staircase, or maintaining a project schedule, we have the experience and ability our clients deserve. Our project managers, foremen, and craftsmen are committed to assisting our clients with every detail. To achieve a beautifully built home, each project depends on the organization and the accomplishment of many stages. With our dedication to beautifully finished details and our emphasis on customer service, we work closely with our clients to conceive their goals and construct the homes they dream of.
- Time and Material billing
- Open book budget
- Gantt Chart scheduling
- 'Say It-Do It' execution
- Established Credibility within the community
- Unwavering excellent financial responsibility
- Employee Loyalty and lack of turnover
- Subcontractor and Supplier long-term relationships
- Design Education
- Structural Background
- Employees Empowered to execute best practices
- Combined employee experience
- Open Lines establish client rapport
- Identify Client Concern and Assurance
- Organization of clients' notes and selections
- Regular scheduled client and subcontractor site meetings
- Personal Attention
- 'Ownership' of project
- Empowerment of all workers to know clients' vision
- Understanding 'Custom' = 'Personal Attention'
- Earnest desire to produce the vision of the client